1. Can you describe the image that was painted on you during your body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
2. How did you first hear about Mark Greenawalt's body painting artform and how did you get involved?
3. Was this your first experience at being body painted? If not describe previous sessions.
4. What were your reasons for modeling for a body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
To have pictures to remember.
5. Do you have previous modeling experience? If so, please list any highlights.
6. What does it feel like to get painted?
Cool, misting feeling.
7. What advice would you give another model who is considering being bodypainted by Mark Greenawalt?
Just relax and enjoy the experience.
8. What were the reactions of people that saw your images (friends, relatives, significant others, etc.)?
They loved it especially my friends in Japan and my husband.
9. Which of Mark's bodypaintings is your favorite (besides your own, of course)?
Rachel Deboer's desert scene.
10. Would you consider being painted again by Mark Greenawalt?
11. If you were to be painted again, what type of image would you like to try?
Next time I would like to try with latex paint with bright colors.
12. Describe the atmosphere of the session (relaxed, awkward, rushed, professional, etc.).
I was nervous at the beginning but it was fun after all.
13. Did you feel or seem like you were wearing clothes once you were painted?
Mark used an alcohol based paint and airbrush to paint the Dragon and it didn't feel like I was wearing clothes.
14. Where did you get painted and where did you do the photoshoot?
At my home in Mesa, AZ.
15. Looking back, what was your favorite part of getting body painted?
Looking at the final Dragon.
16. Looking back, what was your least favorite part of getting body painted?
When I had to sit still for a long time.
17. Do you associate body painting more with art or with porn?
18. What celebrity would you like to see body painted and why?
No one in particular.
19. How easy did the paint come off?
I had to use alcohol to take off the paint.
20. What comments do you have about body painter Mark Greenawalt (be careful, he may quote you on this)?
He is very talented and creative. My husband and I love his artwork!!!