Click on the picture to enlarge image.
1. Can you describe the image that was painted on you during your body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
The image that was painted on me, was the Diamondback (baseball team / Arizona) logo.
2. How did you first hear about Mark Greenawalt's body painting artform and how did you get involved?
I first heard about Mark Greenwalt through Jim Goodwin. But he actually contacted me, for the work (bodypainting).
3. Was this your first experience at being body painted? If not describe previous sessions.
Yes. It was my first experience. (hopefully not to be my last).
4. What were your reasons for modeling for a body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
I wanted to try it out and really enjoyed it.
5. Do you have previous modeling experience? If so, please list any highlights.
Many magazine tear sheets, cover tear sheets, www.JenAmber.com .
6. What does it feel like to get painted?
Cold! ;-) It was lots of fun, and even though mine was not that large, it still seemed to take forever.
7. What advice would you give another model who is considering being bodypainted by Mark Greenawalt?
You will LOVE It!
8. What were the reactions of people that saw your images (friends, relatives, significant others, etc.)?
They loved it (especially my boyfriend, he is a big diamondback fan).
9. Which of Mark's bodypaintings is your favorite (besides your own, of course)?
The (I need to think about it. I love them all)!
10. Would you consider being painted again by Mark Greenawalt?
11. If you were to be painted again, what type of image would you like to try?
12. Describe the atmosphere of the session (relaxed, awkward, rushed, professional, etc.).
It was very relaxed, very professional at the same time. Comfortable. Great environment. Great guy.
13. Did you feel or seem like you were wearing clothes once you were painted?
Almost, but not quite the same. (My back was the only thing painted).
14. Where did you get painted and where did you do the photoshoot?
Mark's kitchen, living room.
15. Looking back, what was your favorite part of getting body painted?
The whole experience!
16. Looking back, what was your least favorite part of getting body painted?
How late at night it was (almost midnight. lol)
17. Do you associate body painting more with art or with porn?
Art, but it can be taken to a different level of porn, when done differently.
18. What celebrity would you like to see body painted and why?
19. How easy did the paint come off?
It came off very easily in the shower.
20. What comments do you have about body painter Mark Greenawalt (be careful, he may quote you on this)?
I really enjoyed the whole shoot. He is a great guy and I have even referred people I knew to him as well. I would recommend him to anyone! I cannot wait until we get to work together, again!