|Angie Kaye Stamper
Click on the picture to see more pictures from the session.
1. Can you describe the image that was painted on you during your body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
Two snakes making their way around my body!
2. How did you first hear about Mark Greenawalt's body painting artform and how did you get involved?
Bonz and his girlfriend chose me to model for Mark at the Carnal Manifest.
3. Was this your first experience at being body painted? If not describe previous sessions.
4. What were your reasons for modeling for a body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
I thought it would be great fun, and it was!
5. Do you have previous modeling experience? If so, please list any highlights.
I have modeled in pictures for Len Harris, whom is an erotic photographer. His site is currently down, otherwise I would post that here for all to see.
6. What does it feel like to get painted?
It was great, I thought it felt really good! Paint is kinda cold though!
7. What advice would you give another model who is considering being bodypainted by Mark Greenawalt?
It is a wonderful, artistic experience, and the results are very rewarding.
8. What were the reactions of people that saw your images (friends, relatives, significant others, etc.)?
Everyone thought it was very cool. My brother and his girlfriend have my picture on their wall.
9. Which of Mark's bodypaintings is your favorite (besides your own, of course)?
I personally like the painted skindiver.
10. Would you consider being painted again by Mark Greenawalt?
11. If you were to be painted again, what type of image would you like to try?
Not really sure, but I think I would like to try a dragon of some sort, seeing that I am a dragon!
12. Describe the atmosphere of the session (relaxed, awkward, rushed, professional, etc.).
13. Did you feel or seem like you were wearing clothes once you were painted?
14. Where did you get painted and where did you do the photoshoot?
Behind the stage at Pompeii.
15. Looking back, what was your favorite part of getting body painted?
People's reactions and the results.
16. Looking back, what was your least favorite part of getting body painted?
It was really cold.
17. Do you associate body painting more with art or with porn?
18. What celebrity would you like to see body painted and why?
Drew Barrimore, cause she is very beautiful, and I could see her doing something like that.
19. How easy did the paint come off?
It peeled off fairly easily.
20. What comments do you have about body painter Mark Greenawalt (be careful, he may quote you on this)?
Mark is such a cool, laidback gentleman. I definitely look forward to working with him again.