1. Can you describe the image that was painted on you during your body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
I had a spider web with spider and gloves painted with black latex.
2. How did you first hear about Mark Greenawalt's body painting artform and how did you get involved?
Being one of Marks friends I am privilaged to hear about his ideas and I was willing to be his first back body painting subject.
3. Was this your first experience at being body painted? If not describe previous sessions.
Yes it was my first.
4. What were your reasons for modeling for a body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
Mark was looking for a test subject and since he had willingly moved back to Arizona I felt I owed him plus it sounded like fun.
5. Do you have previous modeling experience? If so, please list any highlights.
6. What does it feel like to get painted?
Since I have never had this done I had many different sensations at once. Cold, wierd, ticklish, sticky, and very unusual. Plus being a little tense for being naked except for a thong.
7. What advice would you give another model who is considering being bodypainted by Mark Greenawalt?
It is a very different experience worth trying but do plan on it taking a few hours. Mark can be a perfectionist. Can being the key word.
8. What were the reactions of people that saw your images (friends, relatives, significant others, etc.)?
My husband and male friends loved it. My girlfriends thought it was cool. My dad, well I am his little girl. Mom felt I should sell the picture to Playboy and such magazines. Overall the reaction was very favorable.
9. Which of Mark's bodypaintings is your favorite (besides your own, of course)?
I have to say that I love all of them but the one that I want to hang on my wall is Tanya's. The cheetah body painting. Which Mark has promised and I am still waiting.
10. Would you consider being painted again by Mark Greenawalt?
No. I have very little patience and Marks body paintings take any where from 2 or more hours to do.
11. If you were to be painted again, what type of image would you like to try?
Mark and I have tossed around ideas and the one that Mark has come up with that I would like to have done is the one of a dragon on the front side with the paws holding a ball and a ball of fire (which would be the boobs).
12. Describe the atmosphere of the session (relaxed, awkward, rushed, professional, etc.).
Very relaxed and fun. Mark is a great guy to work with, a little set in his ways.
13. Did you feel or seem like you were wearing clothes once you were painted?
The picture felt more like wearing jewelry but the gloves felt as if I was wearing them.
14. Where did you get painted and where did you do the photoshoot?
We did the body painting at my house in the kitchen and the photoshoot in the den of my house.
15. Looking back, what was your favorite part of getting body painted?
The best part was when it was all done and being able to see the pictures.
16. Looking back, what was your least favorite part of getting body painted?
Let me see, there are so many. Just kidding. I would say the time it took to be painted and the removal of the latex.
17. Do you associate body painting more with art or with porn?
I have to say the Marks body painting is more of an art than porn. My walls are covered with Olivia paintings which I consider art and Marks works would go well with my collection.
18. What celebrity would you like to see body painted and why?
I don't really know.
19. How easy did the paint come off?
The remove of the latex was not a pleasant experience even thought we have learned that water makes a big difference.
20. What comments do you have about body painter Mark Greenawalt (be careful, he may quote you on this)?
Mark is a very creative guy with a lot of enthusiasm. Tends to be a little set in his ways and does not take criticism very well but is getting better.