1. Can you describe the image that was painted on you during your body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
2. How did you first hear about Mark Greenawalt's body painting artform and how did you get involved?
3. Was this your first experience at being body painted? If not describe previous sessions.
4. What were your reasons for modeling for a body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
RAZOR MAGAZINE 7 DEADLY SINS PARTY
5. Do you have previous modeling experience? If so, please list any highlights.
6. What does it feel like to get painted?
IT WAS VERY COLD
7. What advice would you give another model who is considering being bodypainted by Mark Greenawalt?
FIGURE OUT A GOOD WAY TO GET THE PAINT OFF
8. What were the reactions of people that saw your images (friends, relatives, significant others, etc.)?
9. Which of Mark's bodypaintings is your favorite (besides your own, of course)?
10. Would you consider being painted again by Mark Greenawalt?
11. If you were to be painted again, what type of image would you like to try?
12. Describe the atmosphere of the session (relaxed, awkward, rushed, professional, etc.).
13. Did you feel or seem like you were wearing clothes once you were painted?
14. Where did you get painted and where did you do the photoshoot?
15. Looking back, what was your favorite part of getting body painted?
16. Looking back, what was your least favorite part of getting body painted?
17. Do you associate body painting more with art or with porn?
18. What celebrity would you like to see body painted and why?
19. How easy did the paint come off?
TOOK 2 DAYS TO GET IT ALL OFF
20. What comments do you have about body painter Mark Greenawalt (be careful, he may quote you on this)?