Click on the pictures to see more pictures from the sessions.
1. Can you describe the image that was painted on you during your body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
A black vertical-striped bathing suit.
2. How did you first hear about Mark Greenawalt's body painting artform and how did you get involved?
Mark contacted me by e-mail.
3. Was this your first experience at being body painted? If not describe previous sessions.
This was the first time I was professionally painted.
4. What were your reasons for modeling for a body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
For the experience. Plus, Mark's work is extraordinary, who wouldn't want to be a part of that. In fact I am trying to find some time and money to have him paint me exclusively for my site.
5. Do you have previous modeling experience? If so, please list any highlights.
I have been modeling for awhile but no particular achievements, except for what Mark has contributed to my career by painting me. It's given me a lot of exposure.
6. What does it feel like to get painted?
I actually got sick during the process. I don't exactly know why, but I hope it does not happen the next time.
7. What advice would you give another model who is considering being bodypainted by Mark Greenawalt?
8. What were the reactions of people that saw your images (friends, relatives, significant others, etc.)?
They thought they were great. Mark is a fantastic photographer as well as an artist.
9. Which of Mark's bodypaintings is your favorite (besides your own, of course)?
10. Would you consider being painted again by Mark Greenawalt?
11. If you were to be painted again, what type of image would you like to try?
I want an s on my chest!
12. Describe the atmosphere of the session (relaxed, awkward, rushed, professional, etc.).
Very relaxed and professional.
13. Did you feel or seem like you were wearing clothes once you were painted?
Yes, it was awkward at first because the latex was not sticking. But I never felt naked.
14. Where did you get painted and where did you do the photoshoot?
At my house. It was in the middle of the summer in Phoenix, too hot to travel anywhere.
15. Looking back, what was your favorite part of getting body painted?
The pics. They came out so great!
16. Looking back, what was your least favorite part of getting body painted?
Getting sick. I think I doubled the application time and freaked Mark out.
17. Do you associate body painting more with art or with porn?
Definitely art. I don't even know how it could be associated with pornography.
18. What celebrity would you like to see body painted and why?
Pamela Anderson - she's got such a great body for it.
19. How easy did the paint come off?
It fell off.
20. What comments do you have about body painter Mark Greenawalt (be careful, he may quote you on this)?
He was so down to Earth. I kind of expected this long-haired introvert who would take one look at me and tell me that it was off. He was friendly and helpful.