Click on the picture to enlarge photo.
1. Can you describe the image that was painted on you during your body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
The Arizona flag.
2. How did you first hear about Mark Greenawalt's body painting artform and how did you get involved?
Don Crossland introduced us.
3. Was this your first experience at being body painted? If not describe previous sessions.
Yes, I was a body painting virgin, Mark stole my virginity.
4. What were your reasons for modeling for a body painting session with Mark Greenawalt?
For a picture for an editorial for a Phoenix magazine article on Mark.
5. Do you have previous modeling experience? If so, please list any highlights.
Too much to go into, someday I'll organize my highlights for bio's.
6. What does it feel like to get painted?
7. What advice would you give another model who is considering being bodypainted by Mark Greenawalt?
8. What were the reactions of people that saw your images (friends, relatives, significant others, etc.)?
9. Which of Mark's bodypaintings is your favorite (besides your own, of course)?
The cheetah one is amazing. I love that picture and painting.
10. Would you consider being painted again by Mark Greenawalt?
Yes I would, honest.
11. If you were to be painted again, what type of image would you like to try?
12. Describe the atmosphere of the session (relaxed, awkward, rushed, professional, etc.).
I was sick and trying to act normal.
13. Did you feel or seem like you were wearing clothes once you were painted?
I was wearing clothes once I was painted.
14. Where did you get painted and where did you do the photoshoot?
On my back at Don's house. Ok that sounds really bad.
15. Looking back, what was your favorite part of getting body painted?
Get back to you on that one.
16. Looking back, what was your least favorite part of getting body painted?
That I was sick.
17. Do you associate body painting more with art or with porn?
Art of course, who came up with this question?
18. What celebrity would you like to see body painted and why?
hhmmmm Since Angelina Jolie has gone to hell, I can't think of anyone.
19. How easy did the paint come off?
20. What comments do you have about body painter Mark Greenawalt (be careful, he may quote you on this)?
Mark is Mark, what more can you say. And he has a cool Spiderman shirt - and yes it was before the movie and not affiliated with the movie.